Raj works as a Leadership Lab facilitator, Coach & Mentor.
He is a co-founder of an Indian consulting & training firm Red Wisdom. With more than 20 years of work experience across industries like Advertising, IT, Manufacturing, Banking etc, he has evolved a facilitative framework to serve his clients.
Raj has designed and blended unique offerings like Red Wisdom Leadership Labs, Red Wisdom Motivational talks and Red Wisdom Coaching series for corporate clients across the world.
For the past seven years, Raj has worked with clients like Siemens, Amdocs, Tieto and KPIT in the domain of Leadership development, Design Thinking, Crucial Dialogue labs. Apart from that he is Coach & Mentor for emerging leaders, artists & facilitators.
Raj is an avid traveller, writer & reader. In his free time, he likes to engage in experiments in fields of evolutionary consciousness, community building & relevance of ancient wisdom paths in today’s fast paced world.
For more details about his work and his company, please visit www.rajmali.com & www.redwisdom.in
Manisha founded REDWisdom with Raj to offer Leadership Coaching to the corporate world. She is passionate about developing leaders who are compassionate, caring, resourceful, and innovative, and have the courage to shape the world around them and make it a better place.
Manisha has 16+ years of hands-on experience in Marketing, Brand Management, Qualitative Research, Service Delivery, and International Operations. She also has 18 years of leadership experience and 10+ yrs experience in Life Coaching.
She has served in diverse management roles in the service industry like Research Firms, Internet Technology companies, and Marketing Services agencies. Manisha successfully led and managed mid- to large-size projects for Indian and International clients like Yahoo, Nokia, CitiBank, Rediff, ICICI, Bank of Baroda, Games2Win, Vodafone and Sanofi Aventis.
She is a certified NLP & Hypnosis Therapist, NFNLP, USA and currently offers her services as a Life Coach and Soul Reader to Indian and international clients, both individuals and businesses.
– Covered in The Times of India in an interview in May 2012, highlighting her achievements and belief work
– Written about in Femina, Indian Express, Citadel etc as a fast-growing Woman Entrepreneur Logistic Planning & Resource Management
– Recognition for developing an innovative research methodology for complex business objective, Sanofi Aventis
– Appreciation from international clients like Citibank, Vodafone, Yahoo, Rediff, Games2Win etc for excellent account management and execution
– Special recognition for the most valuable Usability research, World Usability Forum, 2008